Supervisory functions of a civil engineer
A civil engineer under takes a lot of responsibilities and one of the most important responsibilities of a civil engineer is his supervisory function. There are many job responsibilities of a civil engineer but one of the most important functions of a civil engineer is his supervisory function.
If you are a property developer, who is planning to hire the services of a civil engineer, it is important that you are aware of their supervisory duties. However, if you are not very sure about these responsibilities, then given below is a list of the supervisory responsibilities explained in details:
- Quality Control: One of the most important supervisory functions of the civil engineer is the quality control services. The quality of the construction materials that are used during a particular project is very important and the qualities of these construction materials completely depend upon the civil engineer who is in charge of a particular project. It is the duty of a civil engineer to ensure that the work is done following the standard construction procedure.
- Implementation Policies: It is the responsibility of the civil engineer to ensure that all the government as well the company policies are followed during the progress of the project.
- Maintaining the construction schedule: Every project has a schedule that needs to be followed. So, it is the responsibility of the civil engineer to make sure that the proper construction schedule is followed in a particular project.
- Managing staff members: The entire management of the staff members of a particular project is on the civil engineer. He is the one who trains the staff and makes sure that they are able to handle the project well
- Onsite Supervision: A civil engineer who is responsible for a particular project makes sure that he is properly able to supervise the project by giving regular onsite visits. He also takes care of all the staff related issues
Therefore, it is quite clear from the discussion above that apart from other responsibilities, one of the most important roles of a civil engineer is his supervisory role. He is the person who supervises the entire project and also makes sure that the staffs who are involved in a particular project are trained well so that they are able to give quality output in the required time.
However, it is very important that you hire the services of a civil engineer who has a good name in the market like V.Reddy Kancharla. A reputed civil engineer will make sure that he is able to deliver the project in the right time and will also ensure that the project has followed the required guidelines.
V.Reddy Kancharla being one of the most popular civil engineers makes sure that he is able to deliver a project in the right time. He also ensures that the project is completed within the budget and the client is happy with its results. Since V.Reddy Kancharla has completed his masters in Engineering, he is quite well versed in the required field.